Gandalf turns 2 today! This little rascal has been such a joy in our life and in his two years of his life, he has experienced so much already! That includes 2 moves, and a trek/camp across the country! What a trooper.
We made him a small little cake that is doggie friendly (note, no wheat and sugar). He ate it all in …2 seconds. See recipe below.
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 banana, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Grease a ramekin or a jumbo muffin tin.
- Fill it with the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely, and then let your pooch enjoy it!